Here are the details of our upcoming events (including some baking themes), get in touch if you’d like to come.
Dates/Times may change subject to location
March 25th 2-4pm at The Dynamo: Theme is spring, completely up to you what you decide to make!
Somewhere in SW London, location confirmed upon booking. If you have accessibility requirements please let us know via email.
Email email@example.com with:
- Your name
- The bake you will be bringing
- If you are bringing a guest, and their name. One guest (usually) allowed per baker, dependent on the venue.
What to bake:
Something large enough to cut into 6-8 slices/or be at least 6 portions
On the day:
- All bakes must be fully cooked (no food poisoning please)
- Bring a box that you take some of your favourites cakes home in (essential!!)
- Make sure you know where the venue is
- If you are running late or can’t find us, drop us a tweet or email
We welcome anyone and everyone to attend these events, subject to available places, but you do so at your own risk. All the bakes are lovingly made by our members in their own kitchen. Some bakes may contain nuts and/or other allergens, every bake will be labelled. Neither Putney Bake Club or any of our venues cannot be held responsible for the quality of the bakes or conditions they were baked in.