- The Half Moon, Putney
- The Tree House, Barnes
- Tried and True, Upper Richmond Road, Putney
- Moomba, Lacy Road, Putney
- The Green Man, Putney
- BB’s Coffee, Putney
- Lost & Co, Putney
- Hudsons, Putney
- Kitchenette, Putney
- Putney Canteen, Putney
- Skylark Cafe
- The East Hill
- Bills Putney
- The Chelsea Ram
- The Swift
Interested in being a venue?
Here’s what you need to know:
We are all about baking, meeting, sharing and talking. It’s a simple and sociable concept – go along, meet new people, make friends.
We meet for about two hours every month, baking along to a particular theme.Our attendees buy refreshments and share their bakes. Each month, one of our members writes a piece for this website about the event.
What we need from a venue:
- A designated area to meet for a couple of hours
- A table or surface to put our bakes on.
- Plates, napkins, forks and knives for cutting bakes
- Somewhere to purchase hot & cold drinks.
What we do:
- Liaises with venues.
- Create a buzz and tell people about the event using the website & Twitter before, during and after the event.
- Take photos and ensure a post goes on the website, group members write the post.
- Send out monthly newsletters and reminders
What you get:
- New customers
- A chance to reach out and engage with your local community
- Revenue at an otherwise quieter time (we are thirsty people and previous venues have had many members arrive early/stay late for something savoury)
- A chance to show off your business
Want to get involved? Contact us via the ‘get in touch‘ tab above. Before we meet have a look at these:
Things to think about:
Timing – Think about the days of the week and times you can make space available for at least 30 of us. Most clubs meet after 5pm or at weekends.
Practicalities – Will you be able to reserve an area for us, so it is ready for our arrival.
Demonstrate – Do you want to run a demonstration or show & tell related to your business. 20 mins long is usually fine and it’s a great way to show what you do
Join in – Be there and talk to people, they will be interested in what you do – even bake something!
We look forward to working with you